Return & Exchange Policy
So your fabulous purchase didn’t work out as you wanted? Darn it, but don’t worry, we’ll take care of it for you. We believe in transparent online shopping, and returns/exchanges are part of the experience. Here is everything you need to know about our return policy.
- What if my item didn't fit, or didn't look as I expected?
- No problem. Counting from the day listed in your receipt, you have twenty (20) days to return the item.
- We would like to ask our customers to let us know as soon as they decide they will return a product, even if it takes a couple of days to ship it. The sooner we know what went wrong, the sooner we can help fix it.
- Ok, Amarello. I want to send an item back. What should I do?
- Take good care of the item. Note that we will not refund products that have been damaged, washed, worn, or altered.
- E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with the order number that you would like to return.
- We will follow up with detailed instructions and tips on how to proceed.
- What about my refund?
- Once your item is received and we confirm that you took good care of it, we will notify you and issue a refund to your form of payment in full, minus shipping fees, if applicable.
- Please note that we are not responsible for return shipping fees.
- What if the item arrived defective or damaged?
- It shouldn't, but in the rare occasion that it does happen, please, send us a picture of the damage to email@example.com and we will take care of it for you.
- Please, if you believe you have received defective or damaged merchandise, contact us within 2 days after receiving the item. We reserve the right to deny refund or store credit if you do not contact us within the mentioned time frame.